Ok, so here I launch my first post to my new blog. I have always thought that I should write and I have kept journals for most of my life. As a child it was an escape; to dream about a better life, free of hurt. As an adult it has been healing. So the answer to the ... why blog? is...maybe it will help another person.
As I start this blourney, lol, blog/journey, I will be gathering memories, feelings, thoughts, and I am sure tears, and I will share them. Whether anyone cares is not an issue. Whether someone can relate and feel, is all that counts.
I am 54, married to a wonderful man, have a beautiful daughter, and am expecting my first grandchild in September. I know that when I speak to God, He listens and have learned that I have to make myself stop...and listen to Him.
I love to ride motorcycles and meeting open book people, and when the two things happen at the same time, it is a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment